Перейти к содержанию

The Investment Innovator EA

Davydoff

Рекомендуемые сообщения

The Investment Innovator EA Опубликовано (изменено)

image.thumb.png.22e970a87aaa6886f7cdcf0412901920.png

image.thumb.png.4fba14b55af2213a117b4e7c1db01243.png

Название: The Investment Innovator EA | Автор: Sergey Simakov

1.71 | Терминал: MT4 | Год выпуска: 2023 | Цена: 10000 USD

Маркет: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/95677?source=Site+Profile+Seller

Моник: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1973157?source=Site+Profile+Seller

Рабочие пары: XAUUSD/GOLD | Рекомендуемый таймфрейм: M30

Стратегия: 

Greetings, I am a trader who had struggled to make consistent profits in the stock market. However, my persistent efforts to discover innovative solutions eventually led me to a scientific article discussing the use of computer vision in trading. Intrigued by the possibilities, I conducted extensive research and experimentation, ultimately developing a strategy that utilized computer vision to analyze stock charts and make trades based on complex patterns beyond the capabilities of the human eye.
Using machine learning algorithms, I trained the technology to identify specific patterns that indicated the likelihood of a stock price rising or falling. With historical data as a reference, the algorithm learned and accurately predicted future trends, leading to increased profitability and boosted confidence in the strategy.
As my success became more evident, other traders noticed and approached me, requesting that I share my groundbreaking strategy. In response, I founded a company that utilized computer vision and machine learning to make trades, which quickly became a major player in the marke
I have created The Investment Innovator EA, a powerful trading tool that utilizes computer vision and machine learning to make trades. With its advanced technology, it has become a significant player in the forex market, offering real-time visualizations of its analysis directly on the trading chart.
My approach to trading is based on sophisticated computer analysis, continuously pushing the boundaries of what is possible in the world of finance. Today, The Investment Innovator EA is widely regarded as one of the most successful EAs in the forex market.

My unwavering determination and curiosity led to the discovery of a revolutionary strategy that has transformed the trading landscape. I hope that The Investment Innovator EA will serve as an inspiration to those who may be struggling in their trading endeavors, as there is always a new opportunity waiting to be discovered through persistence and an open-minded approach.

Изменено пользователем Davydoff
  • Лол 2

The Investment Innovator EA Опубликовано (изменено)
25 минут назад, Grail555 сказал:

где грааль?

image.thumb.png.9539a26078459ae3b73e14a0b89911ed.png

Граальный, ты ценник видел ? 10000$ . тебе по братски за полцены отдам:))|3=3деньги вперёд тока, сразу же вылощу:))

Изменено пользователем Davydoff

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
  • Создать...