Advisor name:  Glinthawkv5
Release year: 2020

Terminal: MT4

Development site: N / A

Recommended currency pairs: EURUSD

Timeframe:  1H

Trading time: around the clock

Recommended MM: 1% risk of capital 

Description of the advisor: The advisor is created by me but coded by someone else. This has been trading since May 2020 and has been giving good results. This is the fifth version of this EA, originally there were only 1 TP but I got exposed to telegram trade calls which made us want to experiment on three different with one signal. And it showed better results. 

Description of the strategy:  This advisor only uses 2 moving averages cross for opening, very simple but this gives you an option to open three different target profits and stoploss management. I will explain further in the settings.

Settings:

FastLength - faster moving average
SlowLength - slower moving average                    

StopLoss - in points (for all three target profits)                        

TakeProfit1 - in points                      
TakeProfit2 - in points                     
TakeProfit3 - in points                      

UseStepByStepBreakeven - if set true, when target profit1 hits, the stoploss will move to breakeven, when target profit 2 hits, the stoploss moves to target profit 1          
BreakevenAfterTakeProfit - usestepbystepbreakeven should be set in false for this to activate. if 1 is set, the Stoploss will only move to breakeven when TP1 gets hit, no other changes done. If 2 is set, the stoploss will only move to breakeven when TP2 gets hit. 

AllowFixedTradesOnMACross - if set true, you can set maximum number of trades per moving average cross. The advisor will only open again if the moving averages crosses again
FixedTradesOnMACross - this is where you set the maximum number of trades per moving averages cross

Monitoring:

Unfortunately this is running with other advisers in one single account

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/pipster_trades/portfoliov5/6449539

However, I have sorted out the Glinthawk trades and I have attached the pdf file attached for you to see its trades. 

The GBPUSD also showed promising back testing results but I also tried it in live and it didn't live up to expectations :(

Anyways, I want to share this guys with you because of the healthy camaraderie and I am hoping to be part of it :)perhaps it can spark some new ideas and improve the strategy as well. Thank you!

Glinthawkv5_EURUSD_2015-2020.07.gif

Glinthawkv5 returns.pdf Glinthawkv5.ex4 Glinthawkv5_EURUSD_2015-2020.07.htm

Изменено пользователем misspip
  • Лайк 2
  • Огонь! 1

Нет учета свопа и комиссий, какой-то простецкий код. В противоположном меня только мониторинг реального счета убедит

• Лайк 2

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
  • Создать...